Monday, January 3, 2011

365 Day 1 Weekly Theme Me

365 - Day 1

Ok, here's day one of 365 days of pictures. Not all of them will have commentary, but I thought I'd introduce the first picture, and why I am going to regularly focus on the subject of me.

I hate my body. I hate being fat & out of shape. I won't go into the politics of why I hate my body here. I'll leave that for my thesis. It is sad that I do, but it's true. As part of this project I am going to take pictures of my body regularly. I don't expect this will change the way I feel about it necessarily, but perhaps I will see it in a different light. So here is the first of the "my body" pictures. More will follow this week, and probably once a month as I go through this. My apologies in advance to those who do not want to see pictures of my body!

Also of note is that photographing bodies is a great chance to practice light and shadow, so I hope to learn something about that too.


1 comment:

  1. funny how we all have a different view of body image.....
    I think you look great, I do not think you are fat....
    I think I am fat :).... you are perfect in my eyes....
    looking forward to viewing your body parts LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Followers